Minggu, 20 Juli 2008

Gastronomi Spanish



Couple months ago I was little bit desperate as my Indonesian friend whom lives in Spain had no reseponse my inquiry for Spanish recipes.

Until I decided to search in google. I found an original Spanish recipe whom written by Spaniyard. Finally I found Julito Rodriguez. Impressed me that he looks so funny. Because i've never seen anybody with vegetables on their heads. Julito did!

I was so happy in that time, and as soon as possible I sent him an email. I ask his permission to use his recipe for my second book. My second book still talking about love; that loves comes from foods. My first book is Love and Shock.

Time after time, I keep on waiting for his response. Finally after 4 or 5 days I got his first email. Its very friendly email that I ever get. I've never wrong judge people. I chosen him because I have feeling that he is good person.

Julio sent me his recipes and also some fotos of it.

Mari Carmen; his girl friend cooked a very special Paella for my book. Gracias Mucho Mari Carmen! Hasta La Vista!

1 komentar:

Julito mengatakan...

Thanks to you, Tati for all the words you express.
Me and Mari Carmen feel very proud of knowing you.
I´ve got the same sixth sense with the good people and I´m glad to be your conection with the spanish traditional gastronomy.

You deserve the best.

Good luck with your new book and one more time I´d like to tell you that you can count on me.
Always is a pleasure.

Kisses from Spain.